We collect cookies to analyze our website traffic and performance; we never collect any personal data.Cookies Policy
Accept
Michigan Post
Search
  • Home
  • Trending
  • Michigan
  • World
  • Politics
  • Top Story
  • Business
    • Business
    • Economics
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
    • Autos
    • Crypto & Web 3
  • Tech
  • Lifestyle
    • Lifestyle
    • Food
    • Beauty
    • Art & Books
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Education
Reading: Marilyn Manson is not going to be charged over intercourse assault claims, prosecutors say
Share
Font ResizerAa
Michigan PostMichigan Post
Search
  • Home
  • Trending
  • Michigan
  • World
  • Politics
  • Top Story
  • Business
    • Business
    • Economics
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
    • Autos
    • Crypto & Web 3
  • Tech
  • Lifestyle
    • Lifestyle
    • Food
    • Beauty
    • Art & Books
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Education
© 2024 | The Michigan Post | All Rights Reserved.
Michigan Post > Blog > Entertainment > Marilyn Manson is not going to be charged over intercourse assault claims, prosecutors say
Entertainment

Marilyn Manson is not going to be charged over intercourse assault claims, prosecutors say

By Editorial Board Published January 24, 2025 3 Min Read
Share
Marilyn Manson is not going to be charged over intercourse assault claims, prosecutors say

Marilyn Manson is not going to be charged following a prolonged investigation into sexual assault and home violence allegations, prosecutors have stated.

Los Angeles county district legal professional Nathan Hochman stated a number of the alleged incidents had occurred too way back, whereas there was not enough proof to cost the 56-year-old, whose authorized title is Brian Warner, over a number of the different claims.

Mr Hochman stated: “We have determined that allegations of domestic violence fall outside of the statute of limitations, and we cannot prove charges of sexual assault beyond a reasonable doubt.

“We recognise and applaud the braveness and resilience of the ladies who got here ahead to make experiences and share their experiences, and we thank them for his or her cooperation and endurance with the investigation.”

LA county sheriff’s detectives announced in early 2021 that they were investigating Manson for incidents between 2009 and 2011 in West Hollywood, where he lived at the time.

The case was initially turned over to prosecutors in September 2021. However, the probe continued after the county district attorney’s office requested more evidence.

Almost four years after the investigation began, officials said in October that new leads were being pursued, adding to an “already intensive” file.

The identities of the women who spoke to authorities were not revealed, but Game Of Thrones actress Esme Bianco, who sued Manson in a case that has since been settled, said she was part of the criminal investigation.

In an Instagram post, she said she was “deeply disillusioned” by the decision not to charge Manson, but was “sadly not shocked”.

She had beforehand criticised how lengthy the investigation was taking.

In 2021, Manson’s former fiancée Westworld actor Evan Rachel Wooden accused him of abuse in an Instagram publish.

Wooden and Manson’s relationship turned public in 2007, when he was 38 and he or she was 19, and so they had been briefly engaged three years later earlier than breaking apart.

Manson sued Wooden over her claims however a choose threw out massive sections of the swimsuit and in November the musician dropped the case.

TAGGED:assaultchargedclaimsMansonMarilynProsecutorsSex
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Copy Link Print

HOT NEWS

Hong Kong mourns these misplaced to fireside as investigators seek for stays

Hong Kong mourns these misplaced to fireside as investigators seek for stays

World
November 29, 2025
‘Two brothers killed’ in Israeli drone strike on Gaza

‘Two brothers killed’ in Israeli drone strike on Gaza

An Israeli drone strike has killed two Palestinian kids in southern Gaza, a hospital reported.The…

November 29, 2025
Trump closes airspace ‘above and surrounding’ Venezuela

Trump closes airspace ‘above and surrounding’ Venezuela

Donald Trump says the airspace "above and surrounding" Venezuela is to be closed "in its…

November 29, 2025
Your Social gathering co-founder Zarah Sultana refuses to enter group’s convention corridor

Your Social gathering co-founder Zarah Sultana refuses to enter group’s convention corridor

Zarah Sultana has boycotted day one of many Your Social gathering Convention over the expulsion…

November 29, 2025
Former Lakers star Anthony Davis makes long-awaited return to L.A. after commerce

Former Lakers star Anthony Davis makes long-awaited return to L.A. after commerce

The Lakers’ new large man went to the free throw line. The crew’s former large…

November 29, 2025

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Finances 2025: Chancellor Rachel Reeves combating claims she ‘lied’ about deficit

Rachel Reeves is combating claims that she "lied" to the general public in regards to the state of the funds…

Politics
November 29, 2025

Netflix govt Lloyd screen-tested for high Channel 4 job

A senior govt at Netflix is among the many contenders vying to turn out to be the following boss of…

Entertainment
November 29, 2025

PM’s rap battle with Sky’s Beth Rigby goes viral – and one of many AI satirists behind it explains why

Satire has lengthy been an occupational hazard for politicians - and whereas it has lengthy been cartoons or reveals like…

Entertainment
November 29, 2025

Creator of AI actress Tilly Norwood addresses claims she’ll ‘steal jobs’ from actual stars

AI manufacturing studio Particle6 has ruffled feathers in Hollywood by unveiling Tilly Norwood - a 20-something actress created by synthetic…

Entertainment
November 27, 2025

Welcome to Michigan Post, an esteemed publication of the Enspirers News Group. As a beacon of excellence in journalism, Michigan Post is committed to delivering unfiltered and comprehensive news coverage on World News, Politics, Business, Tech, and beyond.

Company

  • About Us
  • Newsroom Policies & Standards
  • Diversity & Inclusion
  • Careers
  • Media & Community Relations
  • Accessibility Statement

Contact Us

  • Contact Us
  • Contact Customer Care
  • Advertise
  • Licensing & Syndication
  • Request a Correction
  • Contact the Newsroom
  • Send a News Tip
  • Report a Vulnerability

Term of Use

  • Digital Products Terms of Sale
  • Terms of Service
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Settings
  • Submissions & Discussion Policy
  • RSS Terms of Service
  • Ad Choices

© 2024 | The Michigan Post | All Rights Reserved

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?