We collect cookies to analyze our website traffic and performance; we never collect any personal data.Cookies Policy
Accept
Michigan Post
Search
  • Home
  • Trending
  • Michigan
  • World
  • Politics
  • Top Story
  • Business
    • Business
    • Economics
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
    • Autos
    • Crypto & Web 3
  • Tech
  • Lifestyle
    • Lifestyle
    • Food
    • Beauty
    • Art & Books
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Education
Reading: P Diddy: Sean Combs accused of drugging and sexually assaulting 10-year-old boy in new lawsuit
Share
Font ResizerAa
Michigan PostMichigan Post
Search
  • Home
  • Trending
  • Michigan
  • World
  • Politics
  • Top Story
  • Business
    • Business
    • Economics
    • Real Estate
    • Startups
    • Autos
    • Crypto & Web 3
  • Tech
  • Lifestyle
    • Lifestyle
    • Food
    • Beauty
    • Art & Books
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Education
© 2024 | The Michigan Post | All Rights Reserved.
Michigan Post > Blog > Entertainment > P Diddy: Sean Combs accused of drugging and sexually assaulting 10-year-old boy in new lawsuit
Entertainment

P Diddy: Sean Combs accused of drugging and sexually assaulting 10-year-old boy in new lawsuit

By Editorial Board Published October 29, 2024 3 Min Read
Share
P Diddy: Sean Combs accused of drugging and sexually assaulting 10-year-old boy in new lawsuit

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a 10-year-old boy in a brand new lawsuit.

The rapper, 54, allegedly assaulted the boy in a New York Metropolis lodge room in 2005.

A second new lawsuit accuses the jailed hip-hop mogul of assaulting a 17-year-old would-be contestant on the fact tv collection Making the Band in 2008.

They’re the most recent in a wave of lawsuits through which accusers allege they had been sexually assaulted by Combs at events and conferences over the past 20 years.

Combs’ legal professionals denied the 2 new claims and accused the plaintiffs’ lawyer, Anthony Buzbee, of in search of publicity. Mr Buzbee says he’s representing greater than 150 of the rapper’s alleged victims, and has filed not less than 17 lawsuits.

Combs is at present in a New York Metropolis jail after pleading not responsible to federal intercourse trafficking fees contained in an indictment unsealed after his arrest on 16 September.

He’s accused of coercing and abusing girls, in addition to silencing victims by way of blackmail and violence.

The ten-year-old boy, who was not recognized within the lawsuit, was an aspiring actor and rapper who had travelled along with his dad and mom from California for conferences with music trade executives.

He was given a drug-laced delicate drink by an affiliate of Combs throughout what was presupposed to be an audition.

Combs pushed him down, and compelled him to carry out oral intercourse earlier than he misplaced consciousness, the lawsuit says.

The rapper threatened to badly damage the kid’s dad and mom if he advised anybody what occurred, the go well with stated.

The 17-year-old unidentified male stated Combs pressured him to carry out oral intercourse with the music mogul and a bodyguard throughout a three-day audition for the Making the Band tv present, which Combs produced.

Please use Chrome browser for a extra accessible video participant

1:26

What’s P Diddy accused of?

Combs framed the latter as a “test” of how a lot {the teenager} needed to reach the music trade.

When he expressed considerations, the 17-year-old was eradicated from the competitors and unable to return to the music trade for seven years, in response to the submitting.

Each lawsuits had been introduced beneath New York Metropolis’s Victims of Gender Motivated Violence Safety Act, which permits survivors to deliver lawsuits even when the statute of limitations has handed.

Combs’ legal trial is scheduled for five Might, 2025.

TAGGED:10yearoldaccusedassaultingboyCombsDiddydrugginglawsuitSeansexually
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Copy Link Print

HOT NEWS

Why Airbus aircraft’s sudden drop in altitude led to 1000’s needing software program updates

Why Airbus aircraft’s sudden drop in altitude led to 1000’s needing software program updates

World
November 29, 2025
UCLA quarterback Nico Iamaleava is predicted to play towards USC on Saturday

UCLA quarterback Nico Iamaleava is predicted to play towards USC on Saturday

Nico Iamalealva might be going to have an opportunity to go down in cross-town rivalry…

November 29, 2025
Which airways are affected by Airbus disruption?

Which airways are affected by Airbus disruption?

Airbus has introduced a sweeping recall requiring rapid repairs on 6,000 A320 planes, affecting greater…

November 28, 2025
Zelenskyy will reduce a lonely determine with out his towering chief of employees

Zelenskyy will reduce a lonely determine with out his towering chief of employees

The lack of Volodymyr Zelenskyy's closest aide is a large private blow for the Ukrainian…

November 28, 2025
S&P 500 declines so as to add Technique once more

S&P 500 declines so as to add Technique once more

S&P Dow Jones Indices has declined so as to add Technique (previously MicroStrategy) to its…

November 28, 2025

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Finances 2025: Reeves accused of intentionally making UK funds look worse

Rachel Reeves has been accused of creating the nation's financial state of affairs seem in a worse state than it…

Politics
November 28, 2025

Creator of AI actress Tilly Norwood addresses claims she’ll ‘steal jobs’ from actual stars

AI manufacturing studio Particle6 has ruffled feathers in Hollywood by unveiling Tilly Norwood - a 20-something actress created by synthetic…

Entertainment
November 27, 2025

Sally Rooney tells court docket new books is probably not printed in UK resulting from Palestine Motion ban

Irish writer Sally Rooney has instructed the Excessive Court docket she could not be capable of publish new books within…

Entertainment
November 27, 2025

‘Unlicensed’ Polymarket rival Kalshi accused of ‘duping’ customers in new lawsuit

Prediction market Kalshi is the topic of a category motion lawsuit that claims it’s been working an unlawful unlicensed sports…

Crypto & Web 3
November 27, 2025

Welcome to Michigan Post, an esteemed publication of the Enspirers News Group. As a beacon of excellence in journalism, Michigan Post is committed to delivering unfiltered and comprehensive news coverage on World News, Politics, Business, Tech, and beyond.

Company

  • About Us
  • Newsroom Policies & Standards
  • Diversity & Inclusion
  • Careers
  • Media & Community Relations
  • Accessibility Statement

Contact Us

  • Contact Us
  • Contact Customer Care
  • Advertise
  • Licensing & Syndication
  • Request a Correction
  • Contact the Newsroom
  • Send a News Tip
  • Report a Vulnerability

Term of Use

  • Digital Products Terms of Sale
  • Terms of Service
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Settings
  • Submissions & Discussion Policy
  • RSS Terms of Service
  • Ad Choices

© 2024 | The Michigan Post | All Rights Reserved

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?